The Area 6- Agricultural Technology and Equipment CDE Results have been double checked and some triple checked for accuracy as well as a whole event re-scored!!!

SCORES ARE NOW OFFICIAL!

We had an AWESOME CDE last night and as you can see by the results you can truly say that a couple of 1/16's of an inch separated the top two!!

Before we begin, I would like to thank the following for their great help last night:

 - Chad Crews, J.R. Miles: proctoring the Tool ID event
 - Danny Bartlett, Joey Temperly, Hannah Getz: proctoring the Measurement event
 - Helen Young, proctoring the Exam
 - Crandall Parlor, Spencer Highsmith Tear down and set-up of wiring boards
 - Krista Morris and Anna Taylor for score entering and accuracy check
 - Ben Culpepper, Nick Hodges and Quinton Hadsock for proctoring the Skills Event.

-Michael Schwarz, Michael Kirkland, Reggie Beasley and the students of the Wayne County FFA for help with setting up the event yesterday.

-Justin Franks of the Satilla EMC for help with tear down and proctoring the Skills event!

If you see any of these people, please express a sincere thank you for their help because it couldn't have happened without them!

This event now has a State Contest!!!!

The top two teams will represent Area 6 at the 1st ever ATE State Championship in Fort Valley at Fort Valley State University on February 8-9, 2019

Congratulations to the following teams:
1st Place Team - Wayne County FFA, Advisor Nick Hodges
2nd Place Team- Brantley County FFA, Advisor Chad Crews
3rd Place Team - Berrien County FFA , Advisor Scott Johnson

Results are attached!

HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND!
--

Jerry Stone