If I interpreted correct, perhaps protomer is the word to use instead of
peptide. In a PDB file sometimes each protomer of an oligomer will have
MODEL and END cards between each protomer. Try removing them. You can also
load the PDB file into something like USCF Chimera and rename the chains
and/or renumber the residues to be contiguous.

If you can't get it to work, write us again. If you can provide the PDB ID
for your system that would be useful.

Best,
Oliver