Congratulations to the following schools for placing first or second at the
Area 4 Forestry CDE in Statesboro.  These schools will compete at the State
Forestry CDE at Camp John Hope, February 8th and 9th.  We had a great CDE
and a great group of students.  Special thanks to Ricky Wheeler and Jimmy
Mock for helping set up.
Also a big thank you to Brian Elrick for lining up the use of the
facilities at the WW Mann Retreat Center and all GFC employees for helping
to monitor the events.

As usual, attached are the official results for your viewing pleasure as
well as a news release for your local Gazette.

*Sr.*
1st - Wheeler HS -  Advisor, Bryant Oliver
2nd - Treutlen HS - Advisor, Michael Atkinson

*Jr. *
1st - Wheeler HS - Advisor, Bryant Oliver
2nd - Wheeler MS - Advisor, Les Bateson

Please fill out the surveys for suggestions to improve our Forestry CDE.

 Central Region CDE Student Survey FY19
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1HEGxEvp-DXM8SV8Ld9pIZ308YcRP0zozPHm0dyW2XKk/edit?usp=drive_web>
 Central Region CDE Advisor Survey FY19
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1zCn_q33zkgxbQQscT4DoWLJmDeUs8awi5_nF-SWr9JI/edit?usp=drive_web>