Good Afternoon Area 4 Teachers!

First let me say a big thank you to Brian and Hannah Elrick and their FFA
Officers for hosting and helping with the CDE yesterday.  Also thank you to
Dr. Brophy and Mr. Bennett for running the junior room for me.  And of
course thank you to Kevin, Barry, Chris, and Ricky for helping with clean
up and load up last night.

Thank you to all the advisors for all the hard work you put into getting
your teams ready for the CDEs yesterday.

Complete results are attached
Junior
1st Place - West Laurens High, Advisor Kasey Jackson
2nd Place - South Effingham Middle, Advisor CJ Pinson
High Individual - Carlee Jones - West Laurens Middle, Advisor Hope Carter

Senior
1st Place - West Laurens High, Advisor Kasey Jackson
2nd Place - Portal High, Advisor Tom Marshall
High Individual - Lily Ann Waldrep - West Laurens High School

We wish these individuals the best of luck as they move on the state
contest in February at Fort Valley State University.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education