Good Afternoon Area 4 Teachers!

First let me say a big thank you to Brian and Hannah Elrick and their FFA Officers for hosting and helping with the CDE yesterday.  Also thank you to Dr. Brophy and Mr. Bennett for running the junior room for me.  And of course thank you to Kevin, Barry, Chris, and Ricky for helping with clean up and load up last night.

Thank you to all the advisors for all the hard work you put into getting your teams ready for the CDEs yesterday.

Complete results are attached
Junior
1st Place - West Laurens High, Advisor Kasey Jackson
2nd Place - South Effingham Middle, Advisor CJ Pinson
High Individual - Carlee Jones - West Laurens Middle, Advisor Hope Carter

Senior
1st Place - West Laurens High, Advisor Kasey Jackson
2nd Place - Portal High, Advisor Tom Marshall
High Individual - Lily Ann Waldrep - West Laurens High School

We wish these individuals the best of luck as they move on the state contest in February at Fort Valley State University.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education