I am working on filling GVATA Tactical Plan Committees for Area 3.  These committee members will serve at the Mid-Winter Conference for 2019 and 2020.  The committees will meet at 1:00pm on Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at the FFA Camp in Covington.  Lunch will be provided in the dining hall before these committee meet at 12:00pm.

If you are interested in serving on one of these committees, please let me know as soon as possible.

Professional Improvement & Program Development

Public Relations & Communications

Governmental Relations & Legislative Involvement

Research & Development

Thank you,

Justin Bennett

Agriculture Education