Good Evening Area 3 Teachers!

First let me say a big thank you to FVSU for hosting the CDEs today.  Also thank you to Area 3 President Levi Martin for helping with the junior event and also to Sydney Dyer, our office assistant, for helping today as well.

Thank you to all the advisors for all the hard work you put into getting your teams ready for the CDEs.

Complete results are attached
Junior
1st Place - Mary Persons High, Advisor Ryan Smith
2nd Place - Veterans High, Advisor Jeff Wilson
High Individual - Claire McDonald - Perry Middle, Advisor Ashley Whiddon

Senior
1st Place - Veterans High, Advisor Jeff Wilson
2nd Place - Mary Persons High, Advisor Bill Waldrep
High Individual - Carmen Mueller - Veterans High School

We wish these individuals the best of luck as they move on the state contest in February at Fort Valley State University.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education