The International Production & Processing Expo (IPPE) will be held at the
Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta February 12-14.  IPPE is the
world's largest annual poultry, meat and feed industry event.  The National
FFA Foundation, along with the Georgia FFA Foundation, has a booth at this
expo.  Below is a link to the expo website:

http://www.ippexpo.com/

We are looking for FFA chapters that would be willing to volunteer at the
booth.  Show hours are:

Tuesday, February 12 - 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday, February 13 - 9:00 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursday, February 14 - 9:00 a.m.-3 p.m.

The FFA members would not be required to stay at the booth at all times.
They would switch out with Foundation staff so everyone can have the
opportunity to see the expo.  Official dress would be required.

If you are interested in your chapter volunteering, please let me know.

Thanks,
Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*