---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jillian Fain Bohlen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 2:54 PM
Subject: Fw: UGA Commercial Dairy Heifer Show
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Christa, would you help me to get this out to FFA advisors? Thank you!

All, please see the attached document for the 2019 UGA Dairy Science Club
Commercial Dairy Heifer Show.  This will be our 22nd year hosting this
great event and truly believe the show only gets better year after year!  A
wonderful opportunity to prep for the state show, it also gives you and
your young people a great excuse to visit the wonderful town of Athens and
the great campus of UGA!  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Jillian

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

216 Four Towers Building, UGA

www.gaaged.org

706.552.4460 ofc
706.552.4462 fax

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."