---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Agsci, Ghp <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 4:30 PM
Subject: GHP Ag Research, Biotechnology, and Science
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

As the Department Head and Interview Lead, I wanted to extend an invitation
to those interested in serving as a judge for the 2019 GHP Agricultural
Research, Biotechnology, and Science State Interviews. The interviews will
take place on the beautiful campus of Berry College in Rome, Georgia, on
February 23, 2019. The semi-finalists will undergo a personal interview,
group interview, as well as writing prompt.

If you are interested in assisting with interviewing the GHP semifinalists
in any capacity, please check your calendar and indicate your interest
using the following link
<https://fs3.formsite.com/GOSAGHP/form81/form_login.html> (
https://fs3.formsite.com/GOSAGHP/form81/form_login.html). After filling out
the link, I would ask that you also respond to this email so that I have a
record of your interest to assist with the interview day. I will send more
detailed information closer to the interview date (mid-January) once the
semi-finalists numbers are determined.

Depending on finalist numbers, I may also be looking for co-instructors
and/or guest instructors for the summer. Those interested can contact me
directly at any of the information listed below. The program will run June
16 to July 13, 2019, at Berry College.

Laura Williford
Department Head
GHP Agricultural Science

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

216 Four Towers Building, UGA

www.gaaged.org

706.552.4460 ofc
706.552.4462 fax

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."