Ag Teachers,

Hello and happy Wednesday. I hope that your week is going well.

Below is an email from Dr. Don Edgar, an agricultural education professor at the University of Georgia. Dr. Edgar and some colleagues are doing some research related to agricultural education teachers and how you utilize volunteers in your program.

Dr. Edgar is asking any who are willing to take a few minutes to complete a survey. If you have time, I hope that you will consider offering your thoughts.

Thank you, and have a wonderful rest of your week.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science – UGA
Athens, GA 30602
Email: [log in to unmask]
Office: (706) 552-4456
Mobile: (706) 410-4604

Greetings all!

I hope that each of you have had a wonderful semester and will enjoy a joyous holiday season.  I understand that each of you are extremely busy and I would ask that if you are able, would you spend 7-10 minutes answering the statements in the link to the anonymous survey link below?

The survey was developed to understand the use and perceptions of how agricultural education teachers utilize volunteers in their programs.  We are interested in understanding factors that predict volunteer involvement in school-based Agricultural Education programs.  The more we know about how programs utilize volunteers, the more professional development about using and managing them we can develop to aid in the jobs you perform.  Thank you so much for your time and if you have previously filled out the survey – thank you! Please do not fill it out again and if you have not and wish to, click on the link below and your computer should open up the instrument.  Happy Holidays!

Please click the link to take the survey  https://ugeorgia.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9T8qtLKbGBGnIrP

Georgia Extreme-Horizontal Full-Color (PNG)

Don W. Edgar, Ph.D.

University of Georgia

Agricultural Leadership, Education, and Communications

Four Towers #131

706-583-0225