From: Katie Murray <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: November 27, 2018 at 9:58:12 AM EST
To: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Options for State CDE Days in Tifton

Good Morning Georgia Ag Teachers,

This is just a friendly reminder that if you are bringing students to Tifton for the State CDE’s at ABAC on December 7th and 8th, UGA Tifton would like to invite you and your students to pizza and a movie on Friday night, December 7th from 6:30-9:00. I know there are some contests taking place Friday night, but as your group finishes up you can head on over to the NESPAL building (directions to NESPAL attached). Pizza will be ready by 6:30 and the movie will begin at 7:00. During that time, we will also have our student center open so students can play games (corn hole, ping pong, pool, etc) and hang out. I would also be happy to reserve some private rooms for your chapter that evening if some of you want to take the opportunity to get in a little extra study time! We will have UGA Tifton Ambassadors on campus to assist and guide you that night.

We would also like to offer you and your students the opportunity to tour our campus while you are in Tifton. You can schedule a tour with us for your chapter to tour anytime on Friday or Saturday. We had several chapters take advantage of this last year and we enjoyed getting to know each chapter on an individual level!

Please RSVP by clicking HERE by November 30th if you would like to bring your students for pizza and a movie on Dec. 7th OR for a tour of our campus on the 7th or 8th.<https://ugeorgia.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3UiwwZksNESdDwx>

We are looking forward to having your FFA members in Tifton and would love to help in any way possible during that time! Please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your time in Tifton more enjoyable!

Katie

Katie Murray
Tifton Campus | Admissions Counselor
O: 229. 386.3077 | C: 229.454.0239