The GVATA 2019 Mid-Winter conference will be held at the GA FFA FCCLA Center in Covington, GA on Tuesday, Jan 22nd and Wednesday, Jan 23rd.

Registration will be from 3:00pm - 4:30pm in the Terry England Leadership Center on Tuesday, Jan 22nd.  Attached is a list of registered participants to date.

Click here to register - https://www.georgiaffa.org/page.aspx?ID=141

Once you register the system will automatically send you an email for you to turn into your school system. If you need a system wide invoice, please email me and let me know which teachers need to be included on the invoice.

Thank you,
Melissa Riley