The International Production & Processing Expo (IPPE) will be held at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta February 12-14.  IPPE is the world's largest annual poultry, meat and feed industry event.  The National FFA Foundation, along with the Georgia FFA Foundation, has a booth at this expo.  Below is a link to the expo website:

We are looking for FFA chapters that would be willing to volunteer at the booth.  Show hours are:

Tuesday, February 12 - 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday, February 13 - 9:00 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursday, February 14 - 9:00 a.m.-3 p.m.

The FFA members would not be required to stay at the booth at all times.  They would switch out with Foundation staff so everyone can have the opportunity to see the expo.  Official dress would be required.

If you are interested in your chapter volunteering, please let me know.

Thanks,
Katrina

--
Katrina Jones