---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jillian Fain Bohlen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 2:54 PM
Subject: Fw: UGA Commercial Dairy Heifer Show
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Christa, would you help me to get this out to FFA advisors? Thank you!

All, please see the attached document for the 2019 UGA Dairy Science Club Commercial Dairy Heifer Show.  This will be our 22nd year hosting this great event and truly believe the show only gets better year after year!  A wonderful opportunity to prep for the state show, it also gives you and your young people a great excuse to visit the wonderful town of Athens and the great campus of UGA!  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Jillian

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp