Summer Leadership Camp Dates & Rates Information!
- Camp John Hope, Fort Valley - MIDDLE SCHOOL ONLY
- Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center, Covington
Here are the dates for 2019:
- Week 1: May 20-24 (Both Locations)
- Week 2: May 27-31 (Both Locations)
- Week 3: June 3-7 (Both Locations)
- Week 4: June 10-14 (Covington)
- Week 5: June 17-21 (Covington)
- Week 6: June 24-28 (Covington)
The price for 2019 SLC has changed to $200 per person. We work to keep SLC as affordable as possible. Here are the key reasons for the increase:
- Increased operational costs for the camp, including utilities, labor, and food.
- Electronic Medical Forms. This will improve camper safety and confidentiality. Medical staff will be able to access medical information at the scene of an accident rather than searching for a paper form that is stored in the Infirmary. It will also speed up the check-in process and provide better reporting tools.
- Scholarship Program. $5 per camper will go towards scholarships for the following year. Another $5 per camper will go towards an endowment for a long-term scholarship program. We will provide more information on how to apply for scholarships for 2020 SLC.
Please let us know if you have any questions!