Good morning teachers,

The Foundation is excited to announce our newest partnership with DISH Network and RFD-TV! Through this relationship, RFD-TV has created a new program called FFA Today. This program will be featured on the RFD-TV Channel and will highlight FFA members, from our state, participating in FFA events, working with their SAE Projects, conducting chapter meetings, and anything else that our members encounter.

RFD-TV has asked that we reach out to our Ag Teachers in hopes that you can submit videos of your students/members living the life of an FFA member. They will accept videos that were made from your smart phone, tablet, or any other recording device. They can vary in length but must be a minimum of 30 seconds and no longer than 3 minutes.

You can submit your videos to [log in to unmask]. Please do not worry about editing your video(s) or anything! The staff at RFD-TV will edit your videos to adjust sound, brightness, and visual as needed.

Please know, that if RFD-TV chooses your video(s), they will be aired on RFD-TV’s newest program called FFA Today. National FFA and Texas FFA currently participate in this program and it truly is an honor to have Georgia featured!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or email. We are looking forward to hearing about all of the great videos you submit of your FFA Chapter and we know that this will bring amazing opportunities to your Chapter and our State.

Best,
Hillery

--
Hillery R. Culpepper