Good afternoon,

I hope this email finds you well. We are wrapping up things for 2018.  This has been a big year for Georgia Agricultural Education. I am attaching the DRAFT version of the Georgia Elementary Ag Ed standards. I would love to have your insight & suggestions on these standards for the Elementary Ag Ed program.  Please reply with feedback on this document before January 18, 2019.  These standards were developed by the Pilot Ag Ed Program Committee (consisting of representatives from the schools who submitted applications to be a part of the Georgia Ag Ed Pilot Program).   Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding this document.

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas & Happy New Year.  Look forward to hearing from you soon.

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

Georgia Agricultural Education