Hi all!

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!

My name is Jessica Bowden and I am an Agriculture Education teacher at LaGrange High School in Troup County. I wanted to reach out to all the Agriculture teachers in Georgia regarding an amazing opportunity I am working on with my students. In 2020, we are currently working to plan to travel to Ireland on an Agriculture based trip with our partner EF tours. I am reaching out to all of you to see if this is something you would be interested in also getting involved with your students. I’ve attached a sample itinerary from the 2019 Agriculture tour here, so that you can start looking it over and have a good idea of what we would be doing on our trip.  As you will see, this trip includes visits to both Ireland and England, and gives a good idea of what kinds of activities they will be participating in. For next summer 2020, I will be keeping the focus of the trip to Ireland solely, so that we can do a deep dive into the countries Agricultural infrastructure. Please take a minute to look over the itinerary, and if this is something that interests you, I can send you more information for the trip I am organizing for next year!

Our Tour Consultant from EF, Kara Zoni, is helping to organize and facilitate all the logistics of our trip. If you would like to contact Kara directly, her email address is [log in to unmask].  If you have any questions she is very welcoming and willing to help.

If this is something you feel would be an amazing opportunity for your Agriculture students, please get back in touch with me or Kara directly.

I am planning an interest meeting for my students

All my best,

--

Jessica Bowden
Lagrange High School