Ladies and gentlemen, I had sent this info out before but I wanted to let
you know they have updated there stipulations to say no minimum quantity
just $20 minimum and a new number to call.

In hopes of getting our excess supplies out of our warehouse by the new
year, we are removing the minimum quantity order requirements and imposing
a $20 minimum order value requirement instead. Hope this helps! Please call
508-476-0038 Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5PM EST if you’d like to order. The sale
will last until supplies run out!
Sarah Moore
440-840-9796
Hi Chris,

We at EggCartons.com are in the process of revamping our product lines. To
make room for new products, we are looking to sell off a lot of our old
products, especially hatching supplies like incubators, candlers, and
thermometers. Does your program have any interest in purchasing these
products or know of a school that may need them?  We would be selling these
products at a significant discount. Please let me know if you're interested
and I will send pricing along.

Sarah Moore
440-840-9796

--