Ag Teachers,

Recently a handful of you have mentioned receiving suspicious emails from me. I appreciate you letting me know. It appears that my UGA email address has experienced some level of hack. The emails in question appear to come from me. They show Ben Lastly as the “From” and have [log in to unmask] as the email address. However, the contact information at the bottom of the email is not mine. The emails that I have been made aware of seem to inquire about an unpaid invoice, or a contract to be renewed. If you receive such an email, please delete it.

I have reached out to the UGA help desk and am working to get the account restored. I apologize for any confusion. My [log in to unmask] email address is working fine.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science – UGA