---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Agsci, Ghp <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 4:30 PM
Subject: GHP Ag Research, Biotechnology, and Science
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

As the Department Head and Interview Lead, I wanted to extend an invitation to those interested in serving as a judge for the 2019 GHP Agricultural Research, Biotechnology, and Science State Interviews. The interviews will take place on the beautiful campus of Berry College in Rome, Georgia, on February 23, 2019. The semi-finalists will undergo a personal interview, group interview, as well as writing prompt.

If you are interested in assisting with interviewing the GHP semifinalists in any capacity, please check your calendar and indicate your interest using the following link (https://fs3.formsite.com/GOSAGHP/form81/form_login.html). After filling out the link, I would ask that you also respond to this email so that I have a record of your interest to assist with the interview day. I will send more detailed information closer to the interview date (mid-January) once the semi-finalists numbers are determined.

Depending on finalist numbers, I may also be looking for co-instructors and/or guest instructors for the summer. Those interested can contact me directly at any of the information listed below. The program will run June 16 to July 13, 2019, at Berry College.

Laura Williford
Department Head
GHP Agricultural Science

--