---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jordan Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 12:55 PM
Subject: Change in Elbert Co. Dairy Show Location on Feb. 2nd

Good Afternoon Mrs. Christa,

Would you mind sending this over the listserv?

Our Elbert County Dairy Show, occurring on February 2nd, has changed
locations. Due to the continuous rainy weather, the facilities at our first
location are too muddy. *Our new dairy show location is at the Elberton
Fairgrounds: 350 N Oliver Street, Elberton, GA 30635*

I have attached an updated flyer with the new address. Feel free to email,
call, or text me if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Jordan Collins

--
Miss Jordan Rae Collins
Agriculture Teacher & FFA Advisor

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-310-3466 Office

706-244-8991 Cell

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."