---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Carol Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Dec 26, 2018 at 3:25 PM
Subject: Washington Area Jr. Steer and Heifer Show

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! It is that time of the year to get
entries in for the Washington Area Jr Steer and Heifer Show. The Show will
be March 8-9, 2019. We have made a few changes this year:
Check in will be on Friday, March 8 from 3-5pm
Counties will not be required to have $100.00 per entry in ad money;
however to run the show we will need ads sold for the showbook.

Enclosed with this email is the entry forms and rules. Please adhere to the
rules and make sure if you are showing a REGISTERED Heifer you send a copy
of her papers. We do not need copies of papers if they are not in the 13
county area. Also all information need to be on the entry forms and make
sure that it is legible. In the past it has been hard to read some of the
information.

Please pass this along to anyone who might be interested in showing at our
show.

If you have any questions please email me. You can text me or call me and
leave a message. I don't answer phone calls at work.

Thanks and look forward to seeing your entries.

Carol Jackson
706.401.3518

--

"May God grant you always a sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a
sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you. Laughter to cheer you. Faithful

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."