---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Erycka L. Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 10:50 AM
Subject: Substitute teacher needed
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Good Morning,

If you know of anyone that would be interested or someone who may know
someone I really need to find a reliable substitute.
I have been blessed again with another baby girl that is due May 1st,
thankfully everything seems healthy with no issues.  I will be needing a
substitute teacher for the last week of April - through the end of the
school year.  Specifically April 22nd  through May 22nd. Any suggestions
are appreciated, my school has put it on me to find my substitute.  I
believe certified teachers get $100 a day. If you know of anyone that would
be interested or someone who may know someone I really need to find a
reliable substitute.

My Schedule:

1st Period is planning
2nd Period is Nursery/Landscape
3rd 6th grade
4th Horticulture
5th Nursery Landscape
6th Basic Ag
7th 7th Grade

The seniors last day of classes is May 10th so that pretty much takes out
2nd and 5th period.  It should be a pretty easy schedule.

Mrs. Lacee Brock
Agriculture Teacher/FFA Advisor
Talbot County School
850-363-2656
--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-310-3466 Office

706-244-8991 Cell

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."