---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dennis Kendrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 2:39 PM
Subject: Fwd: FSA Borrower's Training class
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Will you please post this to Listserve?

If there are any FSA borrowers that need the training class here is your
opportunity.
Registration is attached.

--

FSA Loan Managers,

My name is David Evans.  I am the Young Farmer Adviser for Ben Hill
County.  I have been involved with putting on FSA Borrower Training classes
for the past 12 years.   The attached registration forms gives all the
details about our class so I won't bore you with those details other than
the dates are February 4, 5, and 7.  I realize the government shutdown may
have y'all running behind and that there are limited things that y'all are
allowed to work on until the shutdown is over, but I would urge you to help
us get these registration forms in the hands of your customers who may need
the class.  We work very hard to provide quality material and speakers for
this training.  We just ask for you to help us get the word out and we will
take care of the rest.  If you have any questions or concerns please feel
free to reply to this email or call me at the number listed below.

Thank you for your help,

*David Evans*

Young Farmer Adviser

601 W. Cypress St.

Fitzgerald, GA 31750

(229) 424-6067

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-310-3466 Office

706-244-8991 Cell

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."