---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Marie Elizabeth Boswell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 9:25 AM
Subject: 2nd Annual Lake Country Livestock Judging Invitational
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>, Heather Kalino Shultz <
Cc: DAVID DANIEL, JR <[log in to unmask]>, Kelcie Barnes <[log in to unmask]

Dear Ms. Steinkamp and Ms. Schulz:

Attached you will find a flyer and registration for our 2nd Annual Lake
Country Livestock Judging Invitational, to be held Saturday, March 9, 2019
at the Greene County Ag Expo Arena.

We would appreciate your assistance by sending these items out on your list
serves.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Marie E. Boswell

Secretary, Greene County

UGA Extension | 4-H & Youth Development

1180 C. Weldon Smith Dr. | Suite 110 | Greensboro, GA 30642

Office: 706-453-2083 | Fax: 706-454-7025

Email: *[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>* |Website:
http://extension.uga.edu/greene

*[image: Image result for uga extension]*

*Confidentiality Notice:*  This email message, including any attachments,
is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain confidential
message.

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."