---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Richardson, Benjamin <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 9:35 AM
Subject: Important Update Effingham Co Ham Jam Pig Show
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: <[log in to unmask]>

Ag Teachers, 4-H Agents, Parents, and Students,

I am sending an update on the Ham Jam Pig Show in Effingham County
this Saturday Feb 2. We have a road closure not far from the location of
the show and it will affect individuals coming from the Statesboro area.
There is a bridge out on the side of Honey Ridge Rd. coming from Hwy 119,
and if you come from the Statesboro area please reroute through the city of
Guyton and down Hwy 17. For clarification the only way to access Honey
Ridge Agricenter, where the show is held, is from Hwy 17. Please see the
attached map for a rough sketch of the road closure. Please also be aware
that the turn coming into Honey Ridge Rd. from Hwy 17 is a tight turn with
a trailer so be careful!

*Also it is not too late to register for the show!* If you would like to
attend the Ham Jam or know of someone who does please be sure to bring a
copy of the attached entry form and proper payment with you on show day. We
are accepting entries on the day of the show with *NO LATE FEE!* If you
have any questions about the show please feel free to contact the name,
number, and email listed on the entry form attached. Or if you have any
questions about the road closure please feel free to contact me using the
information below.

Thanks!

*Benjamin Richardson*
*Agriculture Teacher/FFA Advisor*
*South Effingham High School*
*1220 Noel C. Conaway Rd.*
*Guyton, GA 31312*
*Cell: 770-570-0698*
*Office 912-728-7511 ext. 1351*

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-310-3466 Office

706-244-8991 Cell

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."