---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Arrington, Meredith <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 1:58 PM
Subject: Free Great Pyrenees
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Can you post this to the listserv please?

I have a family who has an intact male Great Pyrenees that is approximately
1.5 years old.  They sold all their goats and now he doesn't have anything
to do.  They are wanting to give him to someone who can use him because he
loved looking after the goats.

They will be in Perry for the State Livestock show, at the Ham Jam pig show
this weekend and at the Pig Jig next weekend.  I am sure you can arrange
pickup at any of these shows.

You can call or text Jamie Dickerson, but he said he would prefer if you
call to leave a message because he doesn't answer the phone if he doesn't
know the number because of telemarketers.  He said if you text him and tell
him you're interested in the dog he can call you about him.

*Jamie Dickerson: 912-257-1335*

--
*Meredith Arrington *
*Agriculture Education Teacher and FFA Advisor *

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-310-3466 Office

706-244-8991 Cell

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."