---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Maggie Reeves <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 10:55 AM
Subject: Baconton's First Annual Antique Tractor Show
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Hey Mrs. Christa,

Will you post this to the listserv?

Thanks!

Baconton Charter FFA is partnering up with Donald Collins and Sons Antique
Tractor Restoration to host the first ever antique tractor and engine show.
We are hoping for this to be a huge event that we will continue to do for
years to come. It will be held March 1st and 2nd with the parade being held
at 12:30 on Saturday. Attached is a flyer that gives a little more
information about the event. If you have any questions you can email me at
[log in to unmask] or call Donald Collins at 229-328-5398.

Hope to see you there!!

--
Maggie Reeves
Agriculture Teacher/FFA Advisor

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-310-3466 Office

706-244-8991 Cell

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."