UGA Horse Judging Clinic Participants,

The clinic at the UGA Equestrian Team facility is still on. Yes it will be
cold and possibly rainy. Weather permitting the UGA group will conduct the
entire schedule. If the rain is a factor they will provide halter classes
in the covered arena but there will not be performance classes.
Come prepared for cold and rainy weather! Please do not forget your gift
card! Please send me a email if you will not be attending.

Event location - 1171 Astondale Rd. Bishop

Kent Benson
Georgia Agricultural Education
North Region Animal Science Area Teacher
706-552-4463  Office
530-574-3687  Cell

*Clinic will start promptly at 12:00 NOON.*