I wanted to let everyone know of some changes in the Foundation office.  Our
office manager, Julie Freeman, will be leaving at the end of January.
Julie will be pursuing her photography business full time.  We will not be
filling Julie's position at this time.  We have hired an events
coordinator, Ashton Lovett.  Ashton was a member of the Cook County FFA
Chapter and served as a state FFA officer.  She graduated last May from
ABAC with a degree in ag communications.  Ashton will be based in the
Swainsboro office and will be helping coordinate events such as the
sporting clays tournament, fundraising luncheons, the Gala, the State FFA
Officer Business & Industry Tour and other events.  Ashton can be reached
at:  [log in to unmask]

We are excited to welcome Ashton to the Foundation team!

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*