We will be hosting the Georgia Certified Plant Professional Workshop for Ag
Teachers again this summer. This is the certification you need if you plan
on becoming Industry Certified in the area of horticulture.
The course will be June 18-20 on the UGA Griffin Campus. I have attached a
draft agenda. This is a cram session type course to get you ready for the
certification test that will happen at the end of the course. The faint of
heart need not apply! Actually, we have always had a great pass rate, but
it does require some commitment on your part.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602