Good Morning Teachers,

The GVATA Board is excited about the upcoming Mid-Winter Leadership
Conference that will be taking place next week at the GA FFA-FCCLA Center
on Tuesday, Jan 22nd and Wednesday, Jan 23rd.

Below are a few reminders for the upcoming conference:

   - For those of you lodging at the camp, linens are provided for beds
   - If your GVATA area director has contacted you about serving on a
   tactical plan committee, that meeting will take place at 1:00pm on Tuesday
   in the Terry England Leadership Center.

Registration reminders:

   - Registration will take place at the Terry England Leadership Center
   from 3:00-4:30 pm. Please arrive on time!
   - Pre-registration is now closed, if you did not pre-register, you will
   have to wait and register on-sight.  We will take all payments on-sight via
   cash, check, or credit card.
   - All school checks that have come in have been entered into the
   reg-pack system. You will get an email notifying you that payment
   was received when they are entered.

Breakouts:

   - A complete list of breakouts with descriptions is included on the last
   two pages of the attached agenda.
   - If you signed up for an off site breakout, that list is also
   attached.  We are limited on the number of people that can attend these and
   have a long wait-list.  If you no longer want to attend one of these off
   sight breakouts please let me know ASAP.
   - Off Site Breakouts - only pre-registered 30 allowed to attend
   - Old Castle Soil Company - Long Pants and Closed toed shoes required,
   you will be outside for most of this breakout, please dress accordingly,
   transportation to and from is on your own, please report for tour at 9:00AM
   - location address  24814 GA-83 N, Shady Dale, GA 31085
   - Rock House Creamery -  transportation to and from is on your own,
   please report for tour at 9:00AM - location address  2471 Broughton Rd,
   Newborn, GA 30056 - you will be outside for most of the breakout, please
   dress accordingly - you may want to bring additional cash with you as there
   are lots of items for sale in the gift shop

If you have additional questions please feel free to email me.
Thanks and see everyone soon!

--
Melissa Riley
Executive Secretary