I wanted to follow up about the Blue & Gold Gala mower raffle.  Attached is more information about the fundraiser.

I apologize to those chapters that did not receive tickets.  If you will let me know, I will mail 10 tickets out to you.

Please remember that the chapter that sells the most tickets receives $2,000.  The chapter that sells the second most receives $1,000, and the chapter that sells the third most tickets receives $500.  All chapters that sell tickets are entered into a drawing for a $500 prize to use toward state convention expenses.

As I said in the region meetings yesterday, WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH THIS FUNDRAISER!  We have the potential to make a lot of money with this raffle, but we can't do it without the help of our chapters!

And to those of you who do sell, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Please let me know if you need tickets or have any questions.  Thank you!

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director