---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jordan Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 12:55 PM
Subject: Change in Elbert Co. Dairy Show Location on Feb. 2nd

Good Afternoon Mrs. Christa,

Would you mind sending this over the listserv?

Our Elbert County Dairy Show, occurring on February 2nd, has changed locations. Due to the continuous rainy weather, the facilities at our first location are too muddy. Our new dairy show location is at the Elberton Fairgrounds: 350 N Oliver Street, Elberton, GA 30635

I have attached an updated flyer with the new address. Feel free to email, call, or text me if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Jordan Collins

--
Miss Jordan Rae Collins