Registration is still OPEN for participants but you need to get your forms turned in before Jan 30th!! Email me your forms if you need to but get them in ASAP and reserve your spot!

Feb 16, 2019 is the date for the 4th Annual Poultry 101 Event!

This event is open to all 4th- 12th grade students interested in poultry. All student groups must have at least one adult in attendance, but you are welcome to bring more.!

We have a full slate of training prepared, AND I will have judging cards for your students to practice with at the event this year!

Also, if you know someone who might be interested in this event, please share this email with them or put them in touch with me! Id love to have even more participants this year and reach more students!

Linda Purvis

Lecturer of Biology and Poultry Science

University of North Georgia- Gainesville Campus

678-717-3814

Office: Science 115

Research gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Linda_Purvis