Horse Judging Participants,
Here is a schedule for the UGA Horse Judging Clinic.  FFA participants please make sure you register online just so I know approximately how many are coming. If you are a 4-H participant please email me directly as you can not register through the FFA system. ([log in to unmask])
Please bring a gift card to put in the basket for the UGA riders and handlers. Remember these  girls are students, giving up a Saturday, to help our FFA members. LETS SHOW OUR APPRECIATION!! If you have any questions please contact me.

UGA Horse Judging Clinic Schedule 01/12/19
*Please be here before 12:00 pm so that we can start on time. Please do not arrive before 11:00 am.

Clinic will start promptly at 12:00 NOON.

12:00pm- Welcome and Intro to Halter
12:10pm- Performance Halter Mares
12:25pm- Judges reasons for Performance Halter Mares
12:35pm- Performance Halter Geldings
12:50pm- Judges reasons for Performance Halter Geldings
1:00pm- Intro to Horsemanship
1:15pm- Horsemanship Class
1:35pm- Judges Reasons for Horsemanship (Questions)
1:45pm- Short 10 min break
1:55pm-  Intro to Western Pleasure
2:05pm-  Western Pleasure Class
2:20pm- Judges Reasons for WP (Questions)
2:30pm- Intro to Hunter Under Saddle
2:40pm- Hunter Under Saddle Class
3:00pm- Judges reasons to HUS (Questions)
3:10pm- Conclusion/ Questions/ etc. Thanks for coming!

Kent Benson
Georgia Agricultural Education
North Region Animal Science Area Teacher
706-552-4463  Office
530-574-3687  Cell