The Georgia FFA Foundation team is excited to announce that our 2019 State
FFA Convention Ambassador Program application is now ready for your
students. You may find the application attached in this email or you may
visit the Georgia FFA Foundation Website
<https://www.georgiaffa.org/page.aspx?ID=688> for more information.

Applications must be submitted, via email, to [log in to unmask] by Friday,
March 15th. Please make sure that you and your students read the
requirements and responsibilities before submitting an application. The
Ambassador Program is only open for high school students (9th – 12th grade)
to apply. Please remember, that your FFA Chapter may only submit up to
three applications. We will announce this year’s team by Friday, March 29th.

If students plan to run for State Office, we ask that they do not apply to
serve as an Ambassador. With the commitment that it takes to being an
Ambassador and the uncertainty for those running for State Office, we need
our Ambassadors to be ready at all times to serve. Also, we do not want to
take away from those students running for Office as we know that this is a
very stressful and exciting time for them.

Thank you for sharing this information with your students! If you have any
questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

[image: Farm Credit Logo.jpg]

Thank you to the Farm Credit Associations of Georgia for sponsoring this
program!

Have a great day,
Hillery
--