---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dennis Kendrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 2:39 PM
Subject: Fwd: FSA Borrower's Training class
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Will you please post this to Listserve?

If there are any FSA borrowers that need the training class here is your opportunity.
Registration is attached.

--

FSA Loan Managers,

My name is David Evans.  I am the Young Farmer Adviser for Ben Hill County.  I have been involved with putting on FSA Borrower Training classes for the past 12 years.   The attached registration forms gives all the details about our class so I won't bore you with those details other than the dates are February 4, 5, and 7.  I realize the government shutdown may have y'all running behind and that there are limited things that y'all are allowed to work on until the shutdown is over, but I would urge you to help us get these registration forms in the hands of your customers who may need the class.  We work very hard to provide quality material and speakers for this training.  We just ask for you to help us get the word out and we will take care of the rest.  If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reply to this email or call me at the number listed below.

Thank you for your help,

David Evans

Young Farmer Adviser

601 W. Cypress St.