We hope you will join us on Friday, March 8th for our 12th Annual Blue & Gold Gala!

Join us for the 12th Annual Blue & Gold Gala
on Friday, March 8th, 2019 at the St. Regis Hotel in the Buckhead area of Atlanta for a night dedicated to supporting Georgia's 42,000 FFA members.
The Gala begins with a cocktail hour, and includes dinner, silent and live auctions, and a brief program featuring the Georgia FFA State Officer team.

Auctions will feature hunting trips on historic Georgia plantations, weekend getaways to fabulous destinations, premium sporting event opportunities, jewelry, and much more!

Gala sponsorship begins at the $2,000 table sponsor level. Other table sponsor level options are Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum Sponsors.
Individual tickets are $175 or $300 per couple.

For more information about the Blue & Gold Gala, please contact the
Georgia FFA Foundation at 478.289.2555 or email
Katrina Jones - [log in to unmask] Hillery R. Culpepper - [log in to unmask] or
Ashton Lovett - [log in to unmask]

Click for More Information About the Gala (https://www.georgiaffa.org/page.aspx?ID=98)
Watch our Gala Promotional Video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=HwaHv6cRfbQ)
View Images from our 11th Annual Blue & Gold Gala (https://www.facebook.com/pg/GeorgiaFFAFdn/photos/?tab=album&album_id=10156327576104974)

Add a little John Deere Green to your National Blue and Corn Gold colors by winning this John Deere Z540R ZTRACK Residential Zero-Turn-Radius Mower!
Tickets are 1/$25, 3/$50, and 10/$100!
Winner will be announced Friday, March 8th, 2019 at the 12th Annual Blue & Gold Gala!
Winner does NOT have to be present to win!
Winner will NOT be charged a delivery fee!
100% of proceeds raised will benefit Georgia's 42,000 FFA members!
Purchase Raffle Tickets (https://www.georgiaffa.org/page.aspx?ID=281)
Visit Our Website to Stay Connected with Us! (https://www.georgiaffa.org/foundation/)
If you would like to give a gift to the Georgia FFA Foundation, you may do so by visiting our website! Remember, ALL donations are tax-deductible. Thank you for supporting the young men and women that wear the Blue & Gold!
https://www.facebook.com/Georgia-FFA-Foundation-120789899973/
https://twitter.com/georgiaffafdn?lang=en
https://preprod.instagram.com/gaffafoundation/
http://www.gaaged.org/foundation/

** (https://www.facebook.com/Georgia-FFA-Foundation-120789899973/)
** (https://twitter.com/georgiaffafdn?lang=en)
** (https://preprod.instagram.com/gaffafoundation/)
** (http://www.gaaged.org/foundation/)
Copyright © 2017 Georgia FFA Foundation, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
P.O. Box 237
Swainsboro, GA 30401
1.800.323.0124

The Georgia FFA Foundation, Inc. is a nonprofit, tax-exempt, 501(c)3 organization committed to obtaining and providing the resources needed to advance Georgia FFA.

You can ** update your preferences (https://gaaged.us11.list-manage.com/profile?u=6b6c1c4a659fc5395574edddf&id=63f816c2d3&e=aaafa9a007)