---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Marie Elizabeth Boswell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 9:25 AM
Subject: 2nd Annual Lake Country Livestock Judging Invitational
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>, Heather Kalino Shultz <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: DAVID DANIEL, JR <[log in to unmask]>, Kelcie Barnes <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Ms. Steinkamp and Ms. Schulz:

Attached you will find a flyer and registration for our 2nd Annual Lake Country Livestock Judging Invitational, to be held Saturday, March 9, 2019 at the Greene County Ag Expo Arena.

We would appreciate your assistance by sending these items out on your list serves.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Marie E. Boswell

Secretary, Greene County

UGA Extension | 4-H & Youth Development

1180 C. Weldon Smith Dr. | Suite 110 | Greensboro, GA 30642

Office: 706-453-2083 | Fax: 706-454-7025

Email: [log in to unmask] |Website: http://extension.uga.edu/greene

Image result for uga extension

Confidentiality Notice:  This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

Georgia Agricultural Education