Attention Georgia Junior National Cattle Exhibitors:

The cattle superintendents will be pre-assigning stalls for the junior
heifer and steer show at the 2019 State Show.  If you have requests
(counties and groups to be stalled together,  a specific barn or place
within the barn)  please email those to [log in to unmask]  by
close of business on Wednesday February 13th.

·         Note that we will do our best to meet requests but that it is not
guaranteed.

·         Please do *NOT* ask to stall outside of your county/ chapter
group – those requests will not be acknowledged.

·         *Please speak to all groups that you are making a request for
(contradictory requests make this process hard!).*

·         Do NOT ask for tack space! Tack space will allocated based on the
space available.

Barn layouts are attached for reference.  Please be sure to include your
name and the county/chapter that you are making a request for.

*Stall assignments will be emailed to 4-H and FFA leaders on Monday
February 18th.*  The Beef Office will be open as usual for questions or
problems.

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-310-3466 Office

706-244-8991 Cell

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."