Attention Georgia Junior National Cattle Exhibitors:

The cattle superintendents will be pre-assigning stalls for the junior heifer and steer show at the 2019 State Show.  If you have requests (counties and groups to be stalled together,  a specific barn or place within the barn)  please email those to [log in to unmask]  by close of business on Wednesday February 13th.

·         Note that we will do our best to meet requests but that it is not guaranteed.

·         Please do NOT ask to stall outside of your county/ chapter group – those requests will not be acknowledged.

·         Please speak to all groups that you are making a request for (contradictory requests make this process hard!).

·         Do NOT ask for tack space! Tack space will allocated based on the space available.

Barn layouts are attached for reference.  Please be sure to include your name and the county/chapter that you are making a request for.

Stall assignments will be emailed to 4-H and FFA leaders on Monday February 18th.  The Beef Office will be open as usual for questions or problems.

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

Georgia Agricultural Education