Ag Teachers,

We are looking for some very bright and talented former FFA members who are interested in serving as Graphics interns at the State FFA Convention. The application for the internship is attached. If you have former students who are out of high school and have exceptional interest and ability in designing and managing graphics and video, please pass this along to them.

We have a great deal of technology work that takes place as part of our convention, and we have a professional crew. This is a great opportunity for these young people to work alongside these professionals and learn more about production and design. I hope that you will give this some thought and encourage any former students who meet these qualifications to apply.

The application is due by March 1. Thanks, and have a great rest of your week.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science – UGA