Please see email below from OK State Grad students asking for input for their research.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Eck, Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 12:52 PM
Subject: Effective Teaching Questionnaire
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Good afternoon, I spoke with Andy Paul and he informed me that if I email you, you would be able to send out the following email to the Georgia Agricultural Education Teacher Listserv. Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns. Thank you.

Good afternoon Georgia Agricultural Education Teachers,

You have been identified as an integral part of school-based agricultural education (SBAE) programs. We appreciate everything you do to help prepare the next generation of students for careers in agriculture through your SBAE and FFA programs. We are conducting a nationwide study looking into the strengths and weaknesses of effective agriculture teachers in today’s workforce. The data collected from the study will be used to influence university teacher preparation programs, in-service teacher professional development, and new teacher recruitment for SBAE programs. The study includes your self-evaluation of strengths and weaknesses related to teaching agricultural education, along with demographic questions. We understand your time is valuable. However, we would greatly appreciate your involvement in this study. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. If you are willing to participate in the study, please follow the link attached to begin. The study is estimated to take 15 minutes. Those who choose to participate will be entered into a drawing for 1 of 10 $100 Amazon Gift Cards. Thank you in advance for your willingness to assist us. To begin, please access the hyperlink below.

https://okstatecasnr.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5bv3gnkHlBIkEEB

Thank you,

Christopher J. Eck                                         J. Shane Robinson

Graduate Teaching Assistant                        Professor
Agricultural Education                                 Agricultural Education
Oklahoma State University                          Oklahoma State University

[log in to unmask]                                [log in to unmask]

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

Georgia Agricultural Education