---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Richardson, Benjamin <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 9:35 AM
Subject: Important Update Effingham Co Ham Jam Pig Show
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: <[log in to unmask]>

Ag Teachers, 4-H Agents, Parents, and Students,

I am sending an update on the Ham Jam Pig Show in Effingham County this Saturday Feb 2. We have a road closure not far from the location of the show and it will affect individuals coming from the Statesboro area. There is a bridge out on the side of Honey Ridge Rd. coming from Hwy 119, and if you come from the Statesboro area please reroute through the city of Guyton and down Hwy 17. For clarification the only way to access Honey Ridge Agricenter, where the show is held, is from Hwy 17. Please see the attached map for a rough sketch of the road closure. Please also be aware that the turn coming into Honey Ridge Rd. from Hwy 17 is a tight turn with a trailer so be careful!

Also it is not too late to register for the show! If you would like to attend the Ham Jam or know of someone who does please be sure to bring a copy of the attached entry form and proper payment with you on show day. We are accepting entries on the day of the show with NO LATE FEE! If you have any questions about the show please feel free to contact the name, number, and email listed on the entry form attached. Or if you have any questions about the road closure please feel free to contact me using the information below.

Thanks!

Benjamin Richardson
Agriculture Teacher/FFA Advisor
South Effingham High School