---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Arrington, Meredith <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 1:58 PM
Subject: Free Great Pyrenees
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Can you post this to the listserv please?

I have a family who has an intact male Great Pyrenees that is approximately 1.5 years old.  They sold all their goats and now he doesn't have anything to do.  They are wanting to give him to someone who can use him because he loved looking after the goats.

They will be in Perry for the State Livestock show, at the Ham Jam pig show this weekend and at the Pig Jig next weekend.  I am sure you can arrange pickup at any of these shows.

You can call or text Jamie Dickerson, but he said he would prefer if you call to leave a message because he doesn't answer the phone if he doesn't know the number because of telemarketers.  He said if you text him and tell him you're interested in the dog he can call you about him.

Jamie Dickerson: 912-257-1335

--
Meredith Arrington
Agriculture Education Teacher and FFA Advisor

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

Georgia Agricultural Education