It is with pleasure we welcome Dr. Farish Mulkey as an Assistant Professor of Agricultural Education at Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College (ABAC).  Dr. Mulkey began his duties at ABAC on January 2, 2019. Dr. Mulkey has over 27 years of agricultural education teaching experience at the middle and high school levels in Georgia. He also has two years teaching at the collegiate level as a Graduate Fellow at Texas A&M University.  Dr. Mulkey is an ABAC alumni along with completing a BS and MEd in Agricultural Education from the University of Georgia, and a PhD in Agricultural Education from Texas A&M University.

The Agricultural Education program at ABAC is growing rapidly with approximately 185 undergraduate students. Twenty-five of these will be student teaching in the spring of 2019.  We are excited and proud to have Dr. Mulkey on board to assist with our expanding program.

Please join us in welcoming Dr. Mulkey to ABAC!  His ABAC email is [log in to unmask].

----
Dr. Frank B. Flanders, Associate Professor
AgEd Program Coordinator
Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
ABAC 8, 2802 Moore Hwy.
134 Horticulture Bldg.