Teachers,

I wanted to let everyone know of some changes in the Foundation office.  Our office manager, Julie Freeman, will be leaving at the end of January.  Julie will be pursuing her photography business full time.  We will not be filling Julie's position at this time.  We have hired an events coordinator, Ashton Lovett.  Ashton was a member of the Cook County FFA Chapter and served as a state FFA officer.  She graduated last May from ABAC with a degree in ag communications.  Ashton will be based in the Swainsboro office and will be helping coordinate events such as the sporting clays tournament, fundraising luncheons, the Gala, the State FFA Officer Business & Industry Tour and other events.  Ashton can be reached at:  [log in to unmask]

We are excited to welcome Ashton to the Foundation team!

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director